Working at AWS Legal
We believe that AWS Legal is a great place to work with real opportunities to progress your career. Some of the benefits of joining the team include:
- AWS Legal is a full service firm meaning you have access to experts from other specialist teams.
- We are committed to your continued professional development and offer access to a range of training opportunities.
- Through our Lawlink association we have access to great resources and have close relationships with other firms enabling sharing of information and support.
- We are committed to our employee’s wellbeing and have a number of wellness initiatives, sporting activities and great social events throughout the year.
- Our employees have access to various corporate deals.
CALLING ALL GRADS!
We are looking for dynamic, forward thinking and energetic individuals to be part of our growing team, with opportunities throughout Southland and Central Otago.
As we are a full service firm, we have a wide range of sectors catering for all legal interests.
Solicitor – Commercial/ Corporate
This is a rare and exciting role that will guarantee you exposure to interesting property development work based all over South Island. Therefore, it is essential you will have experience in conveyancing, with a good practical understanding of company and property law.
This position involves a wide range of private client and litigation work. You will work closely with the Partner and professional staff in our team. Excellent drafting skills and the ability to prioritise, manage work and thrive in a busy environment are important.
Solicitor: Employment 2-5 years PQE
The position involves a wide range of Employment work with the potential for some Commercial work too if this was of interest. You will work closely with the Employment Partner and two other professional staff in the team. You will be confident providing accurate advice and guidance on employment matters as well as attending mediation and handling investigations or disciplinary matters on behalf of clients
Legal Executive/ Secretary
We are currently looking for a Legal Executive/ Secretary to join the team in our busy Alexandra Office. In this role you will be responsible for providing a high level of administration support including typing/dictation, billing, document management and other associated duties.