Working at AWS Legal
We believe that AWS Legal is a great place to work with real opportunities to progress your career. Some of the benefits of joining the team include:
- AWS Legal is a full service firm meaning you have access to experts from other specialist teams.
- We are committed to your continued professional development and offer access to a range of training opportunities.
- Through our Lawlink association we have access to great resources and have close relationships with other firms enabling sharing of information and support.
- We are committed to our employee’s wellbeing and have a number of wellness initiatives, sporting activities and great social events throughout the year.
- Our employees have access to various corporate deals.
- Family lawyer (3+ year PQE). The work involves a mix of relationship property, separation and child care along with private client work.
- Litigation Lawyer at the Senior Solicitor or Associate level (5+ years PQE) - exposure to a broad array of litigation matters including, civil, construction and commercial disputes.
- Resource Management Lawyer at Associate level (5-8+ years PQE) – Providing strategic and practical advice to clients on the RMA and associated legislation including resource consent, compliance, policy statements, plans and due diligence.