Working at AWS Legal
We believe that AWS Legal is a great place to work with real opportunities to progress your career. Some of the benefits of joining the team include:
- AWS Legal is a full service firm meaning you have access to experts from other specialist teams.
- We are committed to your continued professional development and offer access to a range of training opportunities.
- Through our Lawlink association we have access to great resources and have close relationships with other firms enabling sharing of information and support.
- We are committed to our employee’s wellbeing and have a number of wellness initiatives, sporting activities and great social events throughout the year.
- Our employees have access to various corporate deals.
We are looking for efficient, willing and quick to learn individuals to work as
Summer Clerks from November to January at our Invercargill office.This programme is aimed at students in their penultimate year of study.
We are looking for dynamic, forward thinking and energetic individuals to be part of our growing team, with opportunities throughout Southland and Central Otago.
As we are a full service firm, we have a wide range of sectors catering for all legal interests.
Based in the heart of beautiful Queenstown, you will be involved in a range of matters spanning private client, property, trusts and commercial law. You will join a great team with a diverse knowledge base providing plenty of opportunities to grow and develop.
The first role is with our Business team and would suit someone with at least two years post qualification experience with a commercial focus. In this role you will be involved in a range of general commercial and property work, with exposure to employment law as well.
The second role is with our Corporate team and will have a focus on property and company law. This role would suit a candidate with up to 12 months post qualification experience.