Dedicated Personalised Service
AWS Legal is proud to introduce a dedicated Private Client Team to meet the personal needs of our clients.
Our Private Client service brings expert advice, exceptional individual attention and peace of mind to personal legal affairs.
AWS Legal offers clients access to advice at more locations than any other southern South Island firm and an expanded range of services, covering property, business, agribusiness and dispute resolution.
AWS Legal Private Client service includes:
- Establishing and administering Trusts
- Wills and estate planning
- Property work including acting in the sale and purchase of residential property and retirement village units and apartments
- Enduring Powers of Attorney and general Powers of Attorney
- Generally advising those clients moving towards retirement and those clients who have retired
To learn more about the team members and how they can help you click on their profile links below
Louise Irvine [Law Clerk] – currently on maternity leave
Sarah Ruffell [Law Clerk]
Loren Clay [Secretary/PA]